HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P and 360P
The HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P with CPR Coaching was designed especially for use in public areas by providing a sophisticated defibrillator for adult or pediatric use, inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system.
Click to enlarge image(s)
The 350P uses HeartSine’s practical Pad-Pak, which incorporates the battery and electrodes in a single-use cartridge – meaning only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after use. The 350P is suitable for use on adults and children. For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25 kg (55 lbs), a Pediatric-Pak is available.
Portable and lightweight. At only 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg), weighs less and is up to 56% smaller than other portable defibrillators.
Highest level of dust/moisture protection. The samaritan PAD has a rating of IP56, providing the 350P defibrillator with the highest level of protection from dust or moisture ingress in the industry.
Durable. The samaritan PAD 350P resists shock and vibration and carries an IP56 Rating, the industry’s highest rating against dust and moisture ingress. It also carries a 8-year unit warranty that demonstrates the reliability of this quality unit.
Advanced technology. The samaritan PAD 350P utilizes proprietary electrode technology, advanced and stable firmware, and proprietary SCOPE™* Biphasic Technology (an escalating and low-energy waveform that automatically adjusts for patient impedance differences) to assess rhythm and maximize effective shock delivery if necessary.
*Self-Compensating Output Pulse Envelope technology automatically compensates energy, slope and pulse envelope for the patient.
User-friendly. The samaritan PAD 350P features easy-to understand visual and voice prompts that guide a user through the process, including CPR coaching. Three large, easy-to-see icons facilitate the rescue process: “Attach pads,” “Do not touch the patient,” and “It is safe to touch the patient”.
Two-button operation. Only two buttons, ON/OFF and SHOCK, are required for straightforward operation.
Always ready. A System Status Ready Indicator flashes to show that the complete system is operational and ready for use. Device automatically runs self check each week.
Semi-Automatic (350P) - two button operation: (Your Price $1,295.00)
Fully-Automatic (360P) - On button only: (Your Price $1,395.00)
HeartSine samaritan PAD (450P): (Your Price $1,465.00)
- Offers integrated CPR Rate Advisor that uses only the electrodes to monitor and uniquely provide visual and verbal feedback on the rate of applied CPR, as well as continuously reminding the rescuer to perform CPR when no CPR is detected. This exclusive technology effectively assists the rescuer to perform CPR – a key link in the chain of survival.
- Audible and visual guidance to assist the rescuer in performing CPR at the proper rate
- Uses the information provided by the electrodes to assess rate
- Announces if the rescuer needs to push faster, push slower, or "good speed" if the rate is correct
- CPR rate gauge on the 450P gives real time visual guidance on the rate of compressions
- Uses the same Pad-Pak adult electrodes/battery combination used on the 350P
Call us today for unadvertised sale pricing and to purchase your HeartSine samaritan PAD AED. All units are in stock and ready to ship!