• Voice instructions match those of the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator.
• Works with internal and external pads adapters, allowing the instructor to provide some or no clues toward pad placement; resulting in the most realistic training scenario.
• Resembles the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator, yet is sufficiently different to avoid inadvertent use in an actual emergency.
• Training for both adult patients and children.
• CPR coaching helps train students in adult and infant/child CPR.
• Uses four standard AA cell batteries (not included) allowing you to manage training costs.
The AED Trainer (M5085A) includes:
• Nylon carry case
• One set of reusable adult training pads
• One External Manikin Adapter Strip